As what i'd mentioned in a few post before this, I went to the toastmasters course held in our school just last week. Since Sarina uploaded the photos, I would just blog with the use of pictures since a picture tells a thousand words. :) These are the photos I took (except the last 3 photos, those are from Sarina's blog) on the last day of the course. All of us are asked to wear our best attire a.k.a formal wear.
 |
| In the comp lab. |
 |
| Nazmi. Showing off the properties he wanted for his 4 future wives. |
 |
| Tiam. Acting like a boss. |
 |
| Nazmi trying to show Tiam's height while Tiam again, acting like a boss. |
 |
| Jen Ning, Tiam, Jia Xing, Nazmi and Dylan |
 |
| Dylan |
 |
| Tiam and Nazmi |
 |
| Tiam wearing Dylan's coat and gave an illusion that he looks tall. XD |
 |
| Jen Ning |
 |
| Nazmi and his cert |
 |
| Nazmi and Shyen |
 |
| Dylan and Nazmi |
 |
| Me, myself and I |
 |
| Sarina and I |
 |
| Group Picture |
 |
| Another group picture with students, all dressed in formal, posing with their certs and trophies. |
Here are the photos and an update for my blog. Since SOMEONE with the name of JAMES CHU threatened demanded for an update. So, tata then. :)