Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Nazmi

Last Friday, Nazmi was doing high jump and landed awkwardly causing his arm to be broken.
Hence, he was in the hospital for a few days. And not able to come to school for a week. On the next day, few of us decided to visit him in the hospital :D 

 That's Nazmi with the 'pink toga dress' and Chun Kit
The pink colour teddy bear that Rachel, Shyen, Amanda and Sarina got for him

First photo is taken from Narmadha's twitter,
 the next from Tiam's blog.

I hope he can get well soon and come back to school. :D School's not the same without his presence and his loud and iconic laugh. I miss the times where i purposely smack him in the bag to see his reaction. XD he has a weird back btw ;)

This week is a hectic week. This is because Monday till Thursday is Saringan Sukan. While Friday till Sunday is Leadership Camp. For these past two days, I only spent one period in class. Was busying handling some stuff for Saringan. I really didnt expected the results for some events though. Didn't expect that Hang Jebat can get those kind of results. (I know I'm being pessimistic) However, i'm still really really happy :D
Good luck for those running 400m finals and 1500m tomorrow and those taking long jump, high jump and tug of war on Thursday. 
Hang Jebat, let's kick Hang Kasturi's asses on Thursday during tug of war :D