Monday, January 2, 2012

Certain conversation triggered some memories that I had in these past few years. I realized that I can never keep friends. Like what I mentioned few posts ago, primary life wasnt a good chapter at all. Friends come and go in a blink of an eye. I thought it all ended in primary but the same thing nearly happened again in Form 1. I admit it's my mistake back then. Should have just kept my mouth shut around my family.. I realized that every year i'll be changing the group of friends that i spend more time with. It may due to different reasons, but it still happened. And what happen when you spend less time with your friends? They drift apart. So yeah, little did i know that will happen to me. This time, it's again a mistake I made. In the end I'm left alone, with friends that had drifted apart. Whenever I hear certain things, i'll feel jealousy. I guess that i'll just let this be a reminder to myself not to let this happen again. If it does then it's my attitude, or a curse.