Friday, September 3, 2010

=D

HOLIDAYS!!!
Woohoo!
There's 2 weeks holidays for our school
and i think some schools onli has 1.
=D

By the way,
I cant believe im going to BRATs tomorow...
Its so fast!
I'm like hoping this day would come sooner
and now its here.

Besides that,
4 GAMMA'S CLASS TRIP IS APPROVED!!!!!
The finals had also delayed to
25 Oct-12 Nov
and our class trip is on the 12th of November.
I think on dat day our class would have
luggages outside our class
instead of school bags...
That would be damn cool!
Another thing is that 
MY BIRTHDAY WOULD NOT BE DURING FINALS!!
YAY!!!!
Its like a few days before finals 
but I DONT CARE.
Im so gonna celebrate.
(at least not with books and onli books like i 'planned')
YIPEE!!!

Okay.
Gotta go tuition now.
tuition starts at 2.30 and its alreadly 2.15
And the time required to reach my tuition place is around 15 minutes?
Nah.. Dont care..
Im gonna be late again.. as usual.

Im quiting accounts
but my mom force me to do the paper 3.
All thanks to TIAM,
my Kunci Kira-kira can FINALLY be balanced.
THANK YOU!!!!
*I will buy you something..
IF i remember..
XD