Sunday, September 26, 2010

Raya Open Houses

Yesterday i went to 2 Raya open houses.
Nadhira's and Nazmi's.
Nadhira's started at 12.30
and Nazmi's at 4.
So a whole jing bang of us
walked from Nadhira's to Nazmi's
IN THE RAIN!
(its drizzling lar. XD)

Tracy
Tiam
James, Siong, Teck, Bryan
Bryan hiding behind Shu-Lyn's vintage bag
James' newfound friend
Bryan posing with a book NOT wrapped by him.
Farah and Adelyn
James
Praba and Tiam
James found more friends
James influenced Tiam
Chun Kit, Tiam, James and the duck in the air
Practicing his balancing power
Teck damn teck. XD
Tiam's gayness
Same goes here.
Chun Kit, Praba, James, Tiam
At Nazmi's
Tracy and Shu-Lyn
Tracy, Shu-Lyn, Wei Wen
Nadhira
Tiam
Tracy, Shu-Lyn, Wei Wen and Nazmi
Tracy, Shu-Lyn, Wei Wen and muah
Pillow fight.
The pillows went flying...
Eu Gene and his you-cant-see-me pillow.
Nazmi
End up everybody started throwing pillows
Nazmi singing a song about Imtiaz's late arrival.
Imtiaz finally arrived after few hours of delaying.
Jia Xing, Kee Seng and James
The last picture before i left Nazmi's house.

After i left Nazmi's house with Wei Wen,
we went to Wooka for dinner.
I'm so full after that.
Then, parents came to Wei Wen's house to fetch me.
I slept throughout the whole journey back home.
(That shows how tired am I)
Reached home,
James told me that the guys went Meeples
for some board games.
Sorry to say but, 
if somebody like Praba and Imtiaz would go there
means that Meeples is THE place to go to.
XD
I have never ever went there before.
Hope that i can go there someday
and try playing some board games.
(Sounds so nerdy.. LOL)

Btw,
this probably would be the last post before exam.
So I would not be updating after this.
Unless i can get my hands on the computer.
Who knows?

Stalkers freaks me out more now.