Yay!!!
Finals is FINALLY OVER!!!
I know many form 4 had finished their finals yesterday,
but due to Chinese to be the last paper.
I have to celebrate my freedom one day later.
=(
But its okay,
one day passed by real fast and I'm already celebrating my freedom!
I planned to blog and upload photos about my Sweet Sixteen Party today.
But i'm all packed with my new phone. :D
So i have to delay it to tomorrow after school then.
And btw,
to all SMKSU students that are reading my blog.
(i know not much people reads my blog or rather i'm just talking to myself)
But fyi,
we will be distributing our beloved school magazine, GEMALA tomorrow.
So if you want to collect it and see your face in it.
You just have to come to school tomorrow.
:)
(But don't blame me if you go to school and didn't get your copy though.)
Gtg back to my phone now.
Ciao!
Stay tune for tomorrow's post.
It would be one long long post. ;)