Wednesday, November 17, 2010

School's out

The reason i'm blogging now is because..
I"M SO DAMN BOREEEEDDDDD!!!
School's over now.
Some would think that it's the best thing that ever happened.
But for me,
there's only one thing.
I miss 4 Gamma so much! );

So let me tell you what happened in school yesterday.
As what i mentioned in the previous post, it's also James' birthday!
So 4 Gamma used one cake to celebrate his and Ajira's birthday, 
and appreciation to the teachers. 
-I missed the whole celebration because I have a meeting to attend. :(-

Class party starts when the food arrives

Some of the SS pictures

The Board of Memories


The final shot of our beloved classroom.
A moment of silence.
The last group picture as 4 Gamma.

I hope 5 Gamma would be as awesome as 4 Gamma.
Can't wait for next year.
=D


Credits to James' and Rachel's camera for some of the pictures.
=D