Saturday, August 28, 2010

Its a sport that makes you use a lot of money

As what i stated in my previous post,
I went shopping with Shu-Lyn and Wei Wen today!
Its so nice to relax after being face to face with the moral kerja kursus.. 
*phew..*
We reached pyramid at around 1 and the madness started.
We planned to go for lunch first but we passed by Forever 21.. 
And i think what happen after that..
We end up having our lunch at 3.30 in Pizza Hut.
Shu-Lyn went back at 4.30 and Wei Wen and I continued shopping.
So, here's the pictures!


At Forever 21

Camwhore time!


I look weird in that outfit..

At Kitschen ~ i'm short =( ~

Wei Wen has grown up!! XD

Shu-Lyn.. Hot stuff. =D

Reserving a space for Tracy

Tracy's outfit

Jasmine's outfit XD

Lunch at Pizza Hut at 3.30.. (its like hi-tea already)

Shu-Lyn, Wei Wen, Tracy and my pizza. (We gave one to Tracy.. =D)
All of our earrings. Its 4 for 10!

There are no pictures after lunch because my camera's battery died.. =S
When I reach home, I counted how much I spent and..
I spent around 200...
220 to be precise.
I broke my own record. =O
Luckily my mom didnt kill nag me.  
Below are the stuff that I bought..


Checkers Shirt from Kitschen!! Never regretted buying this. =D

Earrings.

Wallet for myself..


Tank top from FOS

Test pad and colour paper for Moral kerja kursus
Birthday present for cousins
Birthday present for someone. (not gonna reveal the person's name yet.. :P)
There would be no more shopping for me....for now.