When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
You have probably heard this song before.But if you have NOT heard this song before..
I recommend you to CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's an awesome Acapella cover of Teenage Dream and Just the way you are.
Today during bio, teacher is marking our exam paper and Gamma is having fun chatting as usual.
However, at the corner of the class, few of us are having our own sweet time singing. All thanks to Jia Xing's guitar chords paper that contains lyrics.. =D
I think i need to start doing the 8 moral essays.
Deadline is 31st and its already the 23rd.
If i do one essay per day,
I can probably finish it by the deadline.
But still there's shopping spree and accounts folio!
Nah.. I'll think about it later.
I'm officially a procrastinator.
XD