YAY!!!
I've reached my aim yesterday!
I've finished the draft for the 8 moral essays
AND
also 2 of the reports.
=D
So,
to celebrate this
(actually not really, we planned this before yesterday)
Shu-Lyn, Wei Wen and I are going to Pyramid to shopping!
Tracy, you're actually invited oso kay...
But you are going to Singapore... =(
Don't worry,
we'll save you a space like how we did it last time for Shu-Lyn.
So cheer up kay!!
As all girls know,
shopping list will start with a few things,
then continue longer and longer..
Shu-Lyn and I tried it during (Maths? or Chem?)
on thursday.
This is going to be my shopping list..f0r now..
1. print photos for kerja amal
2. buy colour papers for moral kerja kursus
3. buy presents for 2 of my cousins and beloved Amanda Sena
4. Lunch somewhere in pyramid
5. Baskin Robbins ice-cream
6.window shopping
Many of my frens know that i'll go everywhere with my camera.
I'm actually charging it now.. =D
So there should will be a lot of pictures coming up.
Stay tuned!
ps. Hope that the MAD project by our school's LEO
will be a huge success despite many members went for holiday.