Due to the fact that my dad confiscated my laptop few days ago,
so i'll have to blog a few post today.
Yesterday night, my family and I went to
the KL Tower Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant.
It's a dinner buffet but we reached there earlier, we can only get in the elevator by 7pm.
So, we hanged around the place while waiting for my cousins.
And here are the pictures.
![]() |
| Dress code is smart casual. I overdressed..i think? but don't care la. XD |
![]() |
| Tourists waiting in the line to go to the observation deck. |
![]() |
| It's a fake hornet nest i think. |
![]() |
| KL Tower at night. :) |
![]() |
| My little cousin. |
I'm lazy to write the captions for the photos.
So let the photos speak for themselves as a picture speaks thousand words. :)


















