My blog had been in 'dead mode' for quite some time.
Just don't feel like blogging these few weeks. XD
Since it's reaching year 2011 soon.
Here's a short post to prevent my blog from falling into coma.
![]() |
| Goong a.k.a. Princess Hours |
Due to bro watching drama online and causing the whole internet to be super lag,
I decided to re-watch the show above to kill some time. :D
The last time i watched it is 4 years ago, year 2006.
I found the dvd few months ago in the cabinet and decided to watch it.
The dubbing of the drama is in Cantonese but the worst part is,
you can't change the audio.
It is really really weird and suckish. :S
After watching for few seconds, i gave up.
On Friday, i decided to try again and watch it.
After a few episodes, i got used to the weird dubbing.
In 3 days time, I finished the 24 episodes drama.
Pirated dvd that has
Weird Cantonese dubbing + wrong song selections.
There are a few times in the drama the character is talking bout sad things,
but the background music is cheerful and happy. :|
From now on, i would seriously think twice and confirm with the seller
about the dubbing and quality of the dvd.
I didn't know Taylor Swift sang Christmas songs..
Off to Vietnam on Wednesday,
so skipping the Kuantan BRATs reunion tomorrow.
Sorry guys. :)
