Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale


Went to Pyramid (again) today with 
Manda, Adrienne, Jia Xing and James.
At first we decided to take the 11.20 show for Tangled.
However, James is going to reach later so we took the 3.40 show instead.
We went for bowling, walked around Pyramid..
And when we can't think of anything to do,
we went to Jusco and chatted with Robin, Jen Ning and Wei Lik.
Tangled was awesomeeeee!!!
Rapunzel's voice is Mandy Moore.
(She sang most of the songs in the movie and they are awesome!)
While Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert's voice is Zachary Levi.
(which is the guy acting as Chuck! I didn't know that he can sing?!)
I prefer this song among others in the movie.
Love it!


Lunch:
Yes. We went to T-Bowl for lunch. Again.
James.
Jia Xing.
I purposely ordered a drink that doesn't come in a toilet bowl. XD
Manda and the shit ice-cream
The shit ice-cream
Bowling:
Everyone got into the gutter. XD
After movie, my mom belanja-ed everyone dessert at My Honeymoon:



Typical James
Trying to snatch the phone from me.
And failed. XD
Jia Xing's tadpole egg dessert.


I took these pictures using my phone camera.
So the quality is worse than the other posts.
That's all for now then.
Tata! :)